Composer, Producer, Multi-instrumentalist.
Born in Bern, Switzerland , raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Berklee College of Music graduate, studies with Maria Schneider, Bob Brookmeyer and Alf Clausen. As a student his music was already being performed at international festival in the US and Europe, recieving various awards and grants.
Founder and Leader of Fernandez 4 awarded ‘Jazz Album of the Year’ at the 2017 Gardel Awards in Argentina
As a film composer he works with LC Barreto Productions in Brasil, scoring Marcelo Santiagos «A Mulher do meu Marido» as well as the Dawidson Brothers opera prima motion picture “The Roosters Blood’ (La sangre del gallo) available on Netflix. Original score for the net series Kaselman e Hijo on UN3 TV channel , writes original music for TELEFEs “Gravedad Zero” extreme sports show.
As a producer he works with international artists Miguel Bose, Ana Torroja and Aylin Prandi.
With rock band Octafonic, perform the Luna Park opening for Faith no More.
- Gardel Award 19th Edition Best Jazz Album 2017, Fernandez 4 ‘Mute’ (Buenos Aires)
- III Festival Internacional de Calzada de Calatrava Best Score Nomination for «Tanger Gool»
- British Horror Film Fest Best Music for “Decapoda Shock’ 2013 (London)
- Escorto III Madrid Best Score “El Mal de Schneider” 2011 (Madrid)
- Herb Pomeroy Award For outstanding arranging and composition skills (Boston)
- Millican Endowed Scholarship For outstanding achievement in the area of orchestral composition incorporating American musical influences in the Gershwin tradition (Boston)
- B.A.S. (Berkelee Achievement Scholarship 1998-2000) (Boston)